Add protection with onebound insurance premium and receive compensation for loss or damage of goods during international delivery and protect your parcel against external factors during transit.
Cost: Insurance premium costs 1% of the total price of the goods
For example, if the entire goods costs 100RMB, the premium will be 1RMB.
What is covered?
● If parcel is lost in transit, onebound will either give you a 100% of goods total value refund
● If items in the parcel are missing, onebound will refund you the cost of the item, including domestic shipping.(need to check if the items is still in our warehouse)
● If there are major physical damages to the items (such as holes in your clothes, cracked screen, etc.), onebound will compensate you for items fee and domestic delivery fee.
● If the item does not work as advertised, onebound will only refund you the service fee.
● If the parcel is returned to us because of delivery error, we will resend it with no additional costs. However, if it is returned to us because of refusal to comply with your country's Customs or rejection of parcel, you will be responsible for all additional costs.
Limits of Insurance
● Returned parcels for reasons involving your local customs will not be compensated. We have no jurisdiction over your country's customs.
● Returned parcels because you failed to pick up your parcels will not be compensated. You will be responsible for additional fees to have your packet redelivered.
● Insurance does not cover the durability of your items.
● If items do not work as expected, insurance will cover your service fee.
● Postal delays
● Taxes or tariffs imposed by Customs
● Detainment or confiscation of your goods by Customs
● Durability of your items, item packaging (shoe boxes, etc.)
● Any form of warranty, expiration dates, etc. of your items.
● Minor color differences in your product. If your product does not look as green as the green in the picture you saw, we are not responsible.